Max Advanced Brakes, acting reasonably and in good faith and in accordance with applicable law, reserves the right to (a) limit the quantities of items you may purchase, and (b) reject, correct, cancel or refuse your order, if (i) we believe you have breached the Terms; (ii) we are unable to verify or authenticate
Except as prohibited by applicable law, in no event will Max Advanced Brakes or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, successors, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this Platform, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Platform, any Platforms linked to this Platform, and its Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, Max Advanced Brakes) are called “first-party cookies”.
We may offer you the opportunity to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications.
The date at the bottom of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
Updated October 4, 2021
• Information collected when you contact us, visit our website or links, use our mobile application, use our Wi-Fi hotspot, or view our advertisements;
• Information from cookies;
• Information from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies, law enforcement/regulatory bodies).
• Help us develop new products and services;
• Help us monitor and improve our products, services and technology;
• Helps us run our sites and services;
• Tell you about our products and services with your consent as required by applicable law;
• Display online ads to you, and better personalize our advertising, sites and services to you; and
• Create aggregate or de-identified information for various uses and to share with our business partners in that format.
• Third-party services providers, such as cloud service providers, and as necessary, with third parties that help run our various programs (e.g competitions, hosting, delivery, payment, and fraud management providers, credit scoring agencies and analytics platform providers. These service providers use your Personal Information in accordance with Max Advanced Brakes guidelines and applicable law;
• Social networks (only if you interact with a social network through our app)
• Legal and law enforcement agencies where required by applicable law; and
• Other third party with your consent or where permitted or required by applicable law.
• You can access your Personal Information and ask us to update, correct or delete any Personal Information we have about you; and
• You may opt-out of further contact from us as well as certain other uses of your Personal Information for marketing or personalization purposes as explained in our full privacy statement
By email: email@example.com
By phone: Customer Service at 1-855-818-8788
Max Advanced Brakes brake rotors and brake pads are for street and recreational off-road use only. They are not specifically designed or approved for off-road racing or competitive driving. Failure of components used for any type of racing is not covered under warranty.
We understand that a trustworthy Product Warranty is crucial for your peace of mind. That's why we've designed a clear and straightforward warranty program that stands by the quality of our products.
For Combined Brake Kits (Rotors and Pads):
- We offer a 1-year warranty with unlimited mileage against manufacturing defects and poor workmanship, starting from the purchase date.
For Individual Brake Components (Either Rotor or Pad):
- Enjoy a 4-month warranty with unlimited mileage for manufacturing defects and poor workmanship, effective from the purchase date.
For Brake Caliper:
- Enjoy a 6-month warranty with unlimited mileage for manufacturing defects and poor workmanship, effective from the purchase date.
Please note that the warranty does not cover issues arising from misuse, unauthorized modifications, accidents, improper installation or application, intentional damage, or events like racing and drifting. Our warranty specifically excludes cosmetic issues, normal wear and tear, rust, and pitting.
Our responsibility under this warranty is restricted to the cost of the faulty product(s). We do not cover labor charges or any other associated expenses for the removal or reinstallation of our products. Additionally, this warranty is exclusive to the original buyer and is not transferable.
For any queries about our Product Warranty, feel free to reach out to us.
The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to provide a product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the said defect or providing the original dated sales receipt.
Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the assigned agent reviewing the claim.